Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Author Banner Time

Check out my new banner! 



I go to events sometimes where I'm at a table for a couple of hours and realized my visibility is not what it could be.

So now I have a 24" x 48" banner, complete with grommets, to hang from the front of my table or behind me on a wall. Since I have multiple series and multiple names, I decided to go simple. And all I had to do was drive down the road a couple of miles to my local party story Funny Bones. It wasn't even expensive. Wish I'd done it a year ago!

What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. Says everything it needs to, and cool to boot! Nicely done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice and clean - has lots of white space so your eye can gravitate to the colors. It makes me think of a license plate - in a good way. Maybe it's just seeing it on the page like that, but it tells just enough and not too much. Great job.

    ReplyDelete